Best CSGO Skin Trading Websites
Frequently Updated Reviews & Ratings of CSGO Trading Websites
If you would have told us about twenty years back when FPS games like Half-Life were cutting edge and mascot platformers still ruled the roost that gamers would be able to earn money simply by playing. Well, we reckon we would have laughed you out of the room. However, as of the time of writing, gamers can earn money streaming their favourite games, make money producing Youtube content, they can make millions as a competitive gamer. Or, as is the focus of this article, you can become a wheeler dealer who sells in-game items like CSGO skins.
CSGO skins and the art of trading them blew up in 2016, with many popular third party websites bursting onto the scene in this year. Since then, the market has only grown with time, CSGO skins have became quite a commodity and we would even say that the popularity is set to grow more. Mostly due to the tangible link between the NFT market and that of CSGO skins.
What we are saying is that there is no better time to jump into this phenomenon and give it a try. However, choosing the perfect trading website can be daunting. So we have created a guide listing some of the best CSGO skin trading platforms on the market. Enjoy.
10 Best CSGO Skin Trading Websites of June 2023
Our Top CSGO Trading Website Picks
- Dmarket: Best Overall
- CS.Money: Most Popular
- TradeIt.gg: Best Value
- Swap.gg: Easiest to Use
- SkinsMonkey: Most Reliable
- CSG.Bet: Best for Frequent Users
- CS.Deals: Most Versatile
- CSGOExo: Best for Customer Service
- LootFarm: Best Usability
- CSGOTraders: Smoothest Interface
Why We Picked It
Ranks #1 out of 11 CSGO Trading Websites
Dmarket is an online marketplace for in-game cosmetic items that has expanded into the world of NFTs. The platform offers a variety of payment options, including Bitcoin, and has a secure payment system. Dmarket is praised for its well-designed website, easy navigation, and massive user base that has helped it become one of the top players in the CSGO market. However, customer support could be better, and the commission fee is not competitive.
Dmarket offers multiple game items, including Rust, CSGO, Dota 2, and Team Fortress 2. In addition, the platform has an NFT marketplace that CSGO customers can also make use of. Dmarket is a recommended platform with over one million skins on its marketplace, a dedicated mobile app, and bot trading for quick and easy trading. The platform offers various language options and reasonable prices, making it a great option for those looking to buy or sell in-game items.
- NFT and blockchain marketplace.
- Decent prices.
- A well-designed and accessible website.
- Dedicated mobile app.
- Multiple game items are available.
- Customer support isn’t the best.
- The commission fee isn't competitive.
Ranks #2 out of 11 CSGO Trading Websites
CS.Money is a highly-rated website that offers CSGO skin trading services. The site is easy to use and provides fast and reliable transactions thanks to its use of sophisticated bots. The platform also offers a large selection of CSGO skins that players can purchase with cash, as well as the ability to sell their skins for real money. The prices for CSGO skins on the platform are competitive with other similar services. However, the customer support response time could be improved as it can take up to an hour to hear back from them, despite their 24/7 availability.
Overall, CS.Money is a legitimate and trustworthy platform for anyone looking for a CSGO trading website or a platform to cash out their CSGO skins. In addition, the site's intuitive and easy-to-use interface and fast and reliable trading system make it a great option for gamers looking to buy or sell in-game items.
- Thanks to the use of bots, the trading service is really fast.
- Their service is intuitive and easy to use.
- The platform provides secure and reliable transactions.
- The site not only covers CSGO but in-game items for Dota 2 as well.
- The prices offered for CSGO skins at the site are competitive compared to other platforms.
- Customer support needs some improvement. It is a bit slow.
Ranks #3 out of 11 CSGO Trading Websites
TradeIt.gg is a reputable and trustworthy CSGO skin trading platform that allows users to trade in their skins for the skins they desire the most, buy skins with cash or sell skins for instant cash. With over 2.7 million users and 39 million successful trades, TradeIt.gg has built a large user base, offering various language options for better accessibility. The website also provides a 24/7 support feature, although it has room for improvement.
TradeIt.gg offers one of the largest stocks of in-game items, competitive prices, and a flat commission fee of 8%. Bot trading is also available, making trading fast and easy. Additionally, the website claims to offer prices about 40% cheaper than the standard Steam market value and an excellent Trustpilot rating of 9.5/10. In conclusion, TradeIt.gg easily secures a spot on the recommended list for CSGO trading sites. Its key features include multiple language options, bot trading, a flat commission fee, and a free sign-up bonus.
- The platform has one of the largest stocks of in-game items.
- The prices at the platform are relatively low and competitive compared to other CSGO trading sites.
- There are multiple language options for viewing the site.
- Trading bots make trading fast and easy.
- The 24/7 customer support has room to improve.
Ranks #4 out of 11 CSGO Trading Websites
Swap.gg is a popular trading platform for in-game items for games like CSGO, Rust, Dota 2, and Team Fortress 2. Their platform has a slick design, an easy-to-understand user interface, and helpful features like the item wear chart and search feature. The site offers a wide range of items at competitive prices, and regular giveaways and discounts make it more appealing. However, the withdrawal process is slow, and the commission is slightly higher than some competitors. In addition, the platform lacks additional language options, and customer support needs to be improved.
The website has a clean design, an easy-to-navigate interface, and helpful features like the item wear chart and search tool. The selection of items is vast, and the prices are lower than those on Steam. In addition, the platform offers daily giveaways and incentives like discounts for adding Swap.gg to your Steam name. However, the commission fees are high, and the withdrawal times are long. Swap.gg is a good option for buying and trading in-game items, but better platforms are available for cashing out your skins.
- The website has a slick design and an easy-to-understand UI.
- The platform offers helpful features like the item wear chart and the search feature.
- The platform offers regular giveaways and discounts.
- Prices are quite competitive compared to other in-game item trading sites.
- The withdrawal process is quite slow, which makes cashing out using in-game items at Swap.gg a tedious task.
- Lack of additional language options.
- The commission is slightly higher than some competitors.
- Customer support is severely lacking.
Ranks #5 out of 11 CSGO Trading Websites
SkinsMonkey is an online platform for skin trading, offering over 45,000 in-game items for users to trade. The site's user interface is easy to understand, and the signup process is among the fastest. Transactions are almost instant, and the site has a live chat support feature in multiple languages. However, the support agents may take several minutes to get assigned to a user.
Our testing found that the platform is super secure and trustworthy, with all skins deposited transferred almost immediately. In addition, the massive library of in-game items to trade and the helpful live chat support feature make it a recommended option for CSGO trading sites. SkinsMonkey also offers a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods, including Rust skins, CSGO skins, TF2 Skins, and CSGO keys. Overall, the platform checks all the necessary boxes to be considered a legitimate and attractive option for skin trading.
- The website has an easy-to-understand UI.
- The signup process for the SkinsMonkey website is among the fastest.
- The trading process at SkinsMonkey is fast, with almost instant transactions.
- The site has a huge library of skins, with over 45,000 in-game items available for trade at the time of writing this.
- The site has a live chat support feature.
- Users can view the site in multiple languages.
- Users can view the site in multiple languages.
- The live chat support feature is not that responsive. It can take several minutes before a support agent gets assigned to you.
Ranks #6 out of 11 CSGO Trading Websites
CSG.Bet is an online platform that allows users to trade skins from games like CSGO, Dota 2, Team Fortress 2, and Rust, and also offers gambling games like crash and coinflip. The site has a live chat feature and offers regular rewards to its users. However, the platform only supports one currency and language, and the trading fee is 6%, although users can get a 2% bonus by adding CSG.BET to their Steam name.
In summary, while CSG.Bet has some fun features like live chat and gambling games, but it may not be the best option for CSGO trading. The platform is legitimate and trustworthy, but users can find better options for trading skins. CSG.Bet supports several deposit and withdrawal methods, including skins from various games, and has received positive reviews from users online.
- CSG.Bet has a live chat feature where users can chat with each other.
- The site has a wide variety of in-game items to choose from, with some items over a thousand dollars and some under ten dollars.
- CSG.Bet also allows users to open cases for CSGO, Rust, and Team Fortress 2.
- You can get free coins at CSG.Bet using referral or promo codes.
- The site offerers regular rewards to its users.
- You can get a 2% bonus in the trading commission simply by using the site name in your Steam username.
- You can only view the site in one currency and one language.
Ranks #7 out of 11 CSGO Trading Websites
CS.Deals is a third-party online marketplace that offers cosmetic items from CSGO, Dota 2, Rust, and Team Fortress 2. The platform has a great UI and design, low commissions, and offers great incentives to its users, such as daily skin giveaways. In addition, the site supports a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal options, including several crypto transfer options, and offers bot trading for faster trades. However, customer support is only available via email.
The platform proved fast, secure, and efficient during testing. Trading was completed within minutes, and payment options were varied, making it easy to bank and save for future skin purchases. In summary, CS.Deals is a great option for gamers looking for a low-commission third-party marketplace with a user-friendly UI, fast trades, and many payment options.
- The website has a great UI and design.
- The site commissions are relatively low compared to other CSGO skin marketplaces.
- The platform also covers items for other games like Dota 2 and Rust.
- CS.Deals offers great giveaways and other incentives to its users.
- The site has a ton of payment and withdrawal options, including several crypto transfer options as well.
- There is no live chat support available.
Ranks #8 out of 11 CSGO Trading Websites
CSGOExo is an online CSGO skin trading platform that incorporates trading bots. The site has a decent selection of in-game items, and its pricing is fair compared to other trading sites. The UI of the platform needs some work, but CSGOExo has a helpful search feature that helps users quickly find the skins they are looking for. The site offers attractive incentives such as discounts and giveaways, and since CSGOExo uses a bot for the trading process, trades get completed quickly. However, the website could be a lot better in terms of presentation, and CSGOExo only accepts and pays out CSGO skins, meaning users can't make real cash, just skins.
Despite the issues, CSGOExo offers a lot of fun and enjoyment on the website. The inventory is excellent, and the prices are almost always lower than Steam listings. Users can sign up for the website through Steam seamlessly, and the site has a competitive commission fee. Moreover, CSGOExo offers daily giveaways allowing users to get their hands on valuable CSGO skins just for being a paid customer. Users can earn a 1% discount for adding CSGOExo to their Steam username. While there are better options, CSGOExo is still a decent choice for users looking to trade CSGO skins.
- The pricing at CSGOExo is fair compared to other trading sites.
- The site has a decent selection of in-game items to choose from.
- CSGOExo has a helpful search feature. It helps users quickly find the skins they are looking for.
- The site offers attractive incentives such as discounts and giveaways.
- Since CSGOExo uses a bot for the trading process, trades get completed quickly.
- The UI of the platform needs some work. It could be more user-friendly.
Ranks #9 out of 11 CSGO Trading Websites
LootFarm is an online trading platform that allows users to trade their in-game items and skins for new ones in games like CSGO, Dota 2, Rust, and Team Fortress 2. The site uses a trading bot to ensure that trades are processed quickly. One of the platform's unique features is the cashback incentive, where users have a 10% chance of receiving a 1% cashback on each trade they make. Unfortunately, while pricing is generally fair, it only sometimes matches the best Steam listings, and the support system needs to be improved.
The site offers a wide range of premium skins, including some of the rarest knife and weapon skins worth tens of thousands of dollars. The UI and search features are well-designed, making finding what you're looking for easy. With multiple payment options, easy Steam login, and support for various languages, LootFarm is worth considering. However, better options may be available for trading CSGO, Dota 2, Rust, or Team Fortress 2 in-game items or skins.
- The site offers a cashback feature. With this feature, users get a chance to win cashback on each trade.
- LootFarm supports multiple games, including Dota 2, TeamFortress 2, Rust, and CSGO.
- The platform uses a trading bot, which helps in keeping the trades quick.
- LootFarm has a massive inventory, with a ton of variety for pricing.
- The platform offers multiple payment options.
- Besides English, users can change the language of the site, choosing from six different language options.
- Prices don't always match the best Steam listings.
- The customer support network is lacking.
Ranks #10 out of 11 CSGO Trading Websites
CSGOTraders is a relatively new online trading platform for CSGO skins that offers a comprehensive service in a simple format with a clean and easy-to-use web design. The site's large user base helps keep it stocked with multiple trade offers for users to choose from and trade. CSGOTraders has competitive commission fees compared to other CSGO skin trading platforms.
However, the platform's design and UI need improvement, and it does not offer a live chat support feature. Additionally, the website's theme could be more appealing, with odd font size and style. Finally, the lack of a live chat support feature is a major issue, particularly given the high value of the items traded on the site. Despite these issues, CSGOTraders is a viable option for those looking to sell their CSGO skins, especially those who overlook the platform's shortcomings.
- The commission kept by the platform on each trade is on the lower side compared to other CSGO skin trading platforms.
- CSGOTraders has a large user base, which keeps the site stocked up with trade offers.
- The signup process is quick and easy. Signing up through Steam takes only about two or three clicks to complete.
- The design and UI of the website need some work. The font size and style, plus the color scheme, feel odd.
- The site does not offer a live chat support feature.
What to Consider When Choosing CSGO Trading Websites?
If you are scared of picking a CSGO trading site for yourself, it's probably because you don't know what to look for. To help you with that, here is a list of the main things you should consider while choosing the best CSGO trading websites.
- Legitimacy: Scams only occur at sites that are not legitimate. To check whether the site is legitimate, look at verified reviews. You can also look at how long the site has been providing its service.
- Site Fees: CSGO trading sites take a commission on every trade. You don't want to be paying tons of fees, so look for platforms with low site fees.
- Withdrawals and Other Transaction Times: Some sites take way too long to complete your trades and to give you your skins. You should avoid these platforms because tons of sites make sure that transactions get completed within 24 hours.
- Effective Customer Support: Customer support is an important feature if you don't want your experience to get ruined. If you get stuck after depositing your skins and they don't show up on the site, unresponsive customer support will keep you waiting for days before your issue gets resolved.
How We Test CSGO Trading Websites?
Our main goal is to guide you toward the best platforms and help you avoid scams. For this reason, we test out each platform with a rigorous testing method before adding them to our lists. Here are the steps of the Farming Less review process:
- We check their online reputation: The first step in the Farming Less review process is checking out user reviews of the platform on the internet. Doing this helps us paint an initial picture of what to expect from the platform.
- We check their prices: After looking at the reviews, we move on to the fees. Some trading sites have very high trading fees. To avoid such platforms, we compare their fees with other platforms.
- We try their service: While checking the reviews of a site, there is a chance we come across scam accusations. All these accusations are easily verified once we test the website ourselves. Doing this also helps us paint an accurate picture of whether the site is any good.
- How easy everything was: For the final step, we create a final verdict based on our experience. Things that we take into account while doing that include how much we enjoyed using the site and how easy it was to use it.
In the end, it's all down to a matter of preference. Not everyone will enjoy the same CSGO marketplaces that others will. While someone may get hung up on price, another patron will be happy to pay more for a secure service with all the bells and whistles. There isn't one site that will tick everyone's boxes. This is why it's best to shop around and find the right fit for you. If you need a responsive support network, then go course that out. If you can't stand a site with high commissions, filter them out of your search, and if you love rewards and giveaways, there are lots of freebies to nab if you don't tie yourself down.
That being said, we hope that the selection that we provided has given you a place to start, offered some clarity and gave you some idea of what to expect from a quality CSGO trading website. These are the best in our books at the moment, but remember, things can change fast, so keep an eye out for exclusive deals, new websites on the market and always be savvy enough to sniff out a great deal. Plus, thank you for reading.
If you didn't get what you needed from the main article, we hope that the FAQ section below solves everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is The Best CSGO Trading Site?
It's honestly not for us to say. The best site is the one that meets your specific wants and needs. So be sure to look at the key features of each platform and make an informed decision. That said, the task of going through all of these sites can be quite tedious. So, to make things easier, we have compiled a list of the best ones available.
✔️Is It Safe to Trade CSGO items?
In general, absolutely. That is why these businesses are so popular. However, you have to be careful how you go about it. Some businesses can be scams, so always check user reviews and Trustpilot reviews before you go trading your hard-earned goodies
✔️Can You Get Banned For CSGO Trading?
With some games with internal economies, like FUT and FIFA for example, getting your account banned is common practice. However, when it comes to CSGO, this trading is an accepted part of the culture and one that won't see you banned.
✔️Is CSGO Trading Legal?
Just like cryptocurrency, NFTs and trading stock are legal, so is this. There are thousands of legitimate businesses within the CSGO sector and each of them work transparently and within the confines of the law.