For many years, CSGO players have been using this technique to achieve much faster speeds than what the normal running in CSGO allows. We are talking about the Bhop, and it is one of the many skills on which CSGO players spend a lot of time perfecting.
To do the Bhop properly, you will need to set your “mouse wheel up” or “mouse wheel down” to the “jump” action. This will remove the requirement of timing when to press the jump key to initiate the perfect Bhop. All you will have to do is spam the mouse wheel up or down and the Bhop will automatically start.
Along with the mouse wheel spam, you will also have to press the “A” key mid-air in the first jump while moving your mouse slightly to the left, and the “D” key mid-air on the second jump while moving your mouse to the right. For every jump repeat this process. Here is a complete step-by-step explanation of how to Bhop.
- Step 1: Open the console by pressing the “~” key.
- Step 2: Type “bind mwheelup +jump” to bind jump to mouse wheel up, or type “bind mwheeldown +jump” to bind jump to mouse wheel down.
- Step 3: Join a match.
- Step 4: Press the forward key.
- Step 5: Start spamming the jump mouse wheel.
- Step 6: In the first jump, press the “A” key mid-air while moving your mouse to the left.
- Step 7: In the second jump, press the “D” key mid-air while moving your mouse to the right.
- Step 8: Repeat this until you want to end the Bhop.