CSGO is primarily an aim-based game. If you have good aim, you will perform well in CSGO matches. One of the main factors that affect how well you can aim in CSGO is your crosshair. The best crosshair for you will depend on your personal preference. Here is our guide on how you can change the crosshair in CSGO.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Change Crosshair Settings in CSGO
The best and easiest way to change your crosshair in CSGO is by subscribing to the “Crosshair Generator” workshop map. Once you have subscribed to the workshop map, you can enter it and start changing your crosshair.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you better understand the process.
- Step 1: Launch the game and click on the “Play CSGO” icon.
- Step 2: Set matchmaking to the “Workshop Maps” option.
- Step 3: Click on the “Vist Workshop” option in the upper right section of the screen.
- Step 4: Type “crashz” in the search bar.
- Step 5: Click on the “Crosshair Generator” by crashz. Select the latest version.
- Step 6: Click on the subscribe button.
- Step 7: Go back to the “Workshop Maps” section and click on the new map you just added.
- Step 8: Click on “GO” to enter the map.
- Step 9: Start messing around with the crosshair settings to find which one you like the most.
Having a good crosshair in CSGO can help you get much more kills. The best way to change the crosshair in CSGO is to start the “Crosshair Generator” workshop map and then mess around with the settings.