It is very simple to fast forward a CSGO Replay. All you have to do is open demoui while watching a match replay and click on the “2x” or “4x” button. To open the demoui, you will need to first open the console by pressing the “~” key located directly under the “Esc” key, then type “demoui” in the console, and then press the “Enter” key. This will open a small controller that you can use to fast-forward your replays. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to fast forward CSGO replay.
- Step 1: Press the “~” key located directly under the “Esc” key to see if the console opens.
- Step 2: If it does not open, go into the in-game settings and set the “Enable Developer Console” option to “YES”
- Step 3: Now go to the Keyboard/Mouse section of the in-game settings and set the “Toggle Console” function to whatever key you want.
- Step 4: Enter a match replay that you want to fast forward.
- Step 5: Press the key that you have set to open the console. We recommend setting it to the “~” or the “`” key.
- Step 6: Once the console is opened, type “demoui” in it.
- Step 7: Press the “Enter” key and the command will take effect.
- Step 8: As soon as you press the “Enter” key, a controller will pop up on your screen.
- Step 9: On the controller, click on the “2x” option to fast forward the replay by two times, or the “4x” option to fast forward by four times.