Getting rid of those pesky bots in private lobbies is very easy. All you have to do is type in certain commands in the console and press enter. You may be asking, “what is the console”. The console is a feature in CSGO that allows players to enter certain commands for certain types of customizations and other effects they want to take place in the game. One of these effects is removing bots.
To start getting rid of bots in CSGO, first of all, you have to enable the console. You can do this by going into the in-game settings and setting the “Enable Developer Console” to the “YES” option. To open the console in a match press the “~” key. Now, all that you have to do is enter a private match, open the console, type “bot_kick” in the console, and press enter. To make things easier for you, here is a complete step-by-step guide on how to get rid of bots in CSGO.
- Step 1: Go to the in-game settings and set the “Enable Developer Console” to the “YES” option.
- Step 2: Enter a private match with bots in it.
- Step 3: Press the “~” or the “`” key located directly under the “Esc” key to open the console.
- Step 4: Once the console is opened, type “bot_kick” in the console.
- Step 5: Press the “Enter” key and all the bots will disappear.