When it comes to customizability, CSGO has it all. You can change all sorts of stuff, like the FOV or the crosshair. To make these changes, you may want to test some of them in a private lobby. You may also want to remove bots from the lobby. Here is how you can do that.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Kick Bots in CSGO
Kicking bots from a private lobby is quite simple. The first thing you need to do is enable the developer console. After that, you have to enter the “bot_kick” command, and all bots will get kicked.
Here is a step-by-step explanation of how to kick bots in CSGO.
- Step 1: Go to CSGO settings.
- Step 2: Click on the “Game” section and then the “Game” subsection.
- Step 3: Find the “Enable Developer Console (~)” option and set it to the “YES” setting.
- Step 4: Enter a private lobby with bots.
- Step 5: Press the developer console key, which is the “~” key by default.
- Step 6: Type “bot_kick” in the console.
- Step 7: Press the “enter” key, and all the bots will disappear.
One of the most important things to do after applying a new change is to test it out in a private lobby. For example, if you just applied a new crosshair, you must test it before using it in a ranked match. Also, you must remove bots from the lobby to avoid them from interfering with your testing. Now you know how to kick bots in CSGO.