One of the best things about CSGO is the customizability it offers. You can do all sorts of stuff, like bind keys to specific functions and change every detail of the crosshair. One of the most common things CSGO players do is create buy binds to make the buying phase efficient. If you want to learn how to do that, you are at the right place. Here is a complete guide on how to make buy binds in CSGO.
- Customizability is one of the best things about CSGO, and one of the most common things CSGO players do is create buy binds to make the buying phase efficient.
- To make buy binds in CSGO, you have to enter a few commands in the developer console, and it’s easy to customize the commands for specific weapons/items.
- Setting up a buy bind will allow you to purchase weapons and gear you need with one button, and testing your buy binds, modifying them, and using aliases can help you optimize your gameplay.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Make Buy Binds In CSGO
To make buy binds, you have to enter a few commands in the developer console. Here are step-by-step instructions that explain the process.
- Step 1: Press the “~” key to open the console.
- Step 2: Copy this command: “(key)” “buy (weapon/item); buy (weapon/item); buy (weapon/item)” and paste it into the developer console. In place of (key), type the key you want to bind the buy command with. Instead of (weapon/item), type the name of the weapon or item you need. For example: bind “home” “buy ak47; buy flashbang; buy smoke grenade”
- Step 3: Press enter. Now, whenever you press the buy key, you will automatically buy all the items you included in the command.
One of the most boring and repetitive tasks you have to do in CSGO is to buy the same items at the start of each round. Fortunately, you now know how to set up buy binds. Setting up a buy bind will allow you to purchase weapons and gear you need with one button.
What are buy binds in CSGO?
Buy binds are custom commands that allow you to purchase weapons and gear with a single button press during the buying phase of a match.
How do I make buy binds in CSGO?
To make buy binds in CSGO, you must enter a few commands in the developer console. This involves copying an order with the specific weapon or item you want to buy and binding it to a key of your choice.
What keys can I use to make buy binds in CSGO?
You can use any key on your keyboard to bind your buy command. However, it’s recommended to use keys that are easily accessible during gameplay.
How do I test my buy binds in CSGO?
You can test your buy binds by entering a private match or a community server and pressing the key to which you’ve secured your buy command.
Can I customize my buy binds in CSGO?
You can customize your buy binds in CSGO by modifying the commands to include different weapons or items or creating separate deal wraps for situations such as full buys, eco buys, or save round buys.
Can I use aliases with my buy binds in CSGO?
Yes, you can use aliases to create shortcuts for your buy binds. This can be helpful if you have a lot of buy binds and want to use a single key to access them all.