CSGO is one of the most competitive games out there. However, there are also tons of fun things to do in CSGO. One of the most fun things to do in CSGO is moaning. Yup, that’s right, you can do that in CSGO too, and here is how to moan in CSGO.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Moan in CSGO
To moan in CSGO, you will have to enter a private lobby and enter a few commands. First of all, you will have to enable cheats. After that, you need to bind a key to the moan sound effect. The process is a bit complicated.
To make it easy to understand, here is a complete step-by-step guide.
- Step 1: Go to CSGO settings.
- Step 2: Click on the “Game” section and then the “Game” subsection.
- Step 3: Set the “Enable Developer Console (~)” option to the “YES” setting.
- Step 4: Start a custom private lobby.
- Step 5: Press the “~” key to open the developer console.
- Step 6: Type “sv_cheats 1” in the console and press enter.
- Step 7: Type “sv_playerradio_use_allowlist 0” in the developer console and press the “Enter” key.
- Step 8: Type bind <key> “playerradio deathcry moan” and press enter. In place of <key>, type the key you wish to press to moan in CSGO.
- Step 9: Spam that key in a custom lobby of CSGO.
CSGO is a competitive game, but it’s not all about competitiveness. You can have fun in CSGO as well. One of the funniest things to do in CSGO is to moan, and now you know how to do it.