One of the most crucial elements of CSGO is communication. If a team is good at communication, it can win against a team with players with a much better aim. However, sometimes you can come across players that keep on making noise in the voice chat. The best way to deal with these players is to mute them.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Mute People in CSGO
To mute a single player in a match of CSGO, press the “Tab” key to open the scoreboard, tap the right-click, and then left-click on the name of the player you want to mute. After that, click on the “Block Communications” option. You can also mute all players. Here is a complete step-by-step guide on how you can mute people in CSGO.
- Step 1: To mute a specific player, press the “Tab” key while in a match, which will open the scoreboard.
- Step 2: Right-click on the scoreboard and then left-click on the player’s name.
- Step 3: Click on the “Block Communications” option.
- Step 4: To mute everyone, press the “~” key to open the console.
- Step 5: Type “voice_enable 0” and press enter.
While most of the CSGO community is great, some players ruin the experience of other players. One of the ways they do that is by making a fuss in the voice chat. Fortunately, you can mute them using the method mentioned above.