CSGO allows tons of customizability. Players can change almost anything about how the game looks on their screen. One of the most common ways people change settings in CSGO is by entering some commands in the console, which is why you must know how to open it. Here is our complete guide on precisely that.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Open Console on CSGO
To open the console in CSGO, you first need to enable it from the in-game settings. Go to settings and set the “Enable Developer Console” option to the “YES” setting. After that, press the developer console key, the “~” key by default, and the console will appear on your screen.
Here is a step-by-step guide that explains the process.
- Step 1: Go to the in-game settings of CSGO.
- Step 2: Find the “Enable Developer Console” option and set it to the “YES” setting.
- Step 3: Press the “`” key or the “~” key, which is usually located right under the “Esc” key, to see if the console opens.
- Step 4: If the console does not open, head to the “Keyboard/Mouse” section in the in-game settings.
- Step 5: Change the “Toggle Console” key to the ” ` ” or the ” ~ ” key.
- Step 6: You can now press the “~” key to open the developer console.
If you want to customize something in CSGO, one of the best ways for that is to enter some commands in the console. To open the console on CSGO, enable the console from the settings and press the “~” key.