A critical component in FPS games is smoke bombs. Players used these smoke bombs to block lines of sight and make their way toward the objective. In CSGO, players have memorized precise angles to throw smokes to land them at specific locations. Here is how you can practice smokes in CSGO.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Practice Smoke in CSGO
One of the best ways to practice smokes in CSGO is to enter a custom private lobby and then turn on unlimited smoke bombs and grenade trajectories. To set up this custom lobby, enable the console and use the console to enter some commands.
To simplify the process, here is a step-by-step guide.
- Step 1: Enter a private lobby with bots.
- Step 2: Open the console by pressing the “~” key.
- Step 3: Type “sv_cheats 1” to activate cheat commands.
- Step 4: Type “mp_roundtime_defuse 60” to set the match time to one hour.
- Step 5: Type “mp_freezetime 0” to eliminate the freeze time at the start of each round.
- Step 6: Type “sv_infinite_ammo 1” for infinite ammo.
- Step 7: Type “give weapon_smokegrenade” to equip unlimited smoke grenades.
- Step 8: Type “sv_grenade_trajectory 1” to enable the smoke grenade trajectory.
- Step 9: Type “mp_restartgame 1” whenever you wish to restart the game.
- Step 10: Type “bot_kick” to kick all bots.
- Step 11: Check out youtube videos for popular smokes and start throwing them in the custom match.
A smoke bomb might seem like a simple item, but it is one of the most powerful assets you have in CSGO. However, you must know how to use it properly. For that, you must practice smokes in CSGO.