One of the great things about CSGO is that players can change how the game looks and feels to precisely how they like it. One of the most common things that CSGO players do is change their aspect ratio to 4 3 stretched. Here is how you, too, can set CSGO to 4 3 stretched.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Set CSGO 4 3 Stretched
Start by launching CSGO and going into the settings. After that, select the video settings and find the “Aspect Ratio” option. Finally, you need to set the “Aspect Ratio” option to the “Normal 4:3” setting.
To help you understand the process, here is a step-by-step guide.
- Step 1: Launch CSGO and open the settings menu.
- Step 2: From the settings menu, find the “Video” option and click on it.
- Step 3: Once you are at the video settings, find the “Aspect Ratio” option.
- Step 4: Click on the downward pointing arrow towards the very right of the “Aspect Ratio” setting, which will open a drop-down menu.
- Step 5: Select the “Normal 4:3” option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6: Click on the “Apply Changes” icon.
- Step 7: As you click on the “Apply Changes” icon, CSGO will get set to 4 3 stretched.
If you have ever seen a pro-CSGO player playing CSGO, you might have noticed that enemies are a bit wider in their gameplay. It is because most CSGO pros set CSGO to 4 3 stretched. Now you know how you can set CSGO to 4 3 stretched too.