The great thing about video games is that the developers have added modes where you can set the game to almost any language you like. If your CSGO is set to some other language and you want it to be in English, here is our complete guide on how to set CSGO to English.
- It’s possible to set CSGO to almost any language you prefer, and changing the language settings is a simple process.
- To set CSGO to English, you need to launch Steam, go to your Steam library, right-click on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, select “Properties”, go to the “LAUNCH OPTIONS” section, and type “-launch english” in the blank space.
- Following the step-by-step guide provided in the article, you can easily change the language settings of your CSGO from any language to English.
- It’s helpful to include screenshots to accompany the guide and make it even easier to follow along.
- Finally, if the process does not work for some readers, they may need to troubleshoot or seek additional support.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Set CSGO to English
To set CSGO to English, start by launching Steam. Once the Steam window has opened, go to your Steam library and right-click on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. After that, click on properties and type -launch english in the blank space under the “LAUNCH OPTIONS” tab and close the window.
Here is a step-by-step guide that explains the process.
- Step 1: Launch the Steam client, log in to your Steam account and click the “LIBRARY” option on the top left corner of the Steam window.
- Step 2: Find Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and right-click on it.
- Step 3: Click on the “Properties” option from the pop-up menu.
- Step 4: Find the “LAUNCH OPTIONS” section and type -launch english in the blank space below it.
- Step 5: After that, click on the “CLOSE” button. Once all that is done, CSGO will be set to English.
While it doesn’t happen very often, you might have to deal with an issue where your CSGO got set to a language other than English. If that happened to you, you would want to change it back to English. Fortunately, now you know how to do that.
What should I do if my CSGO is set to a language other than English?
You can follow the step-by-step guide in the article to fix your CSGO to English.
Can I set CSGO to other languages besides English?
Yes, you can set CSGO to almost any language you prefer.
What if I don’t see the “Properties” option when I right-click on CSGO?
Ensure you have logged in to your Steam account and selected the CSGO game from your Steam library.
Will changing the language settings of my CSGO affect my gameplay?
No, changing the language settings of your CSGO will not affect your gameplay.
What if the process does not work for me?
If the process does not work, you may need to troubleshoot or seek additional support.