To vote kick CSGO, you will need to initiate a vote kick sequence. As a vote kick is initiated, players press F3 if they agree to kick the player, and F4 if they don’t agree. Once enough people agree to kick the player and press F3, the player will get kicked.
There are two ways you can initiate a vote kick sequence in CSGO. First of all, you can kick them by clicking on their nickname from the scoreboard and then clicking on the “Vote Kick” option. You will also need to select a reason. You can also type “callvote kick [userid]” with the [userid] being the ID of the player that you want to kick. To explain this in a simpler way, here is a step-by-step guide on how to vote kick in CSGO.
- Step 1: Open the scoreboard by pressing the “Tab” key.
- Step 2: Hold right-click on the name of the player that you want to kick and then press the left-click.
- Step 3: Click on the “Vote Kick” option.
- Step 4: Select the reason.
- Step 5: Or you can open the console.
- Step 4: In the console type “status” and press the “Enter” key.
- Step 5: A lot of data will be displayed within the console. Find the ID of the player that you want to kick.
- Step 7: Now type “callvote kick [userid]” in the console, where [userID] is the ID of the player, and press enter.