Initiating a vote kick sequence for yourself in a CSGO match is a bit different than initiating it for anyone else. To do it for yourself, you will need to enter certain commands in the console. For that, you will need to enable the console from the in-game settings.
After enabling the console, press the “~” key while in a match to open it. Once the console is opened, type “stats” in it and look at the information that appears. From the information find the userID right next to your name. Now you can just type “callvote kick [userid]” in the console, press enter, and the vote kick will initiate. To make it easier for you, here is a step-by-step guide on how to vote kick yourself in CSGO.
- Step 1: Enable the developer console from the in-game settings.
- Step 2: Enter a private or public match.
- Step 3: Press the “~” key located directly below the “Esc” key to open the console.
- Step 4: Type “status” in the console.
- Step 5: Press the “Enter” key after which a lot of data will be displayed within the console.
- Step 6: Find your nickname from this information and copy the userID that is right next to your nickname.
- Step 7: Type “callvote kick [userid]” in the console with [userID] being the one you copied.
- Step 8: Press the “Enter” key which will initiate the vote kick for you.