CSGO Skins are something of a commodity within the world of gaming. To get into trading CSGO skins, you’ll need to know about the best CSGO marketplaces. If CS.Deals has been on your wishlist for a while, you are at the right place. Here is our review of the platform. Keep on reading to learn more about all the features of the site.
This CS.Deals review was updated on June 2023.
Here is a list of some of the best and worst of what CS.Deals has to offer:
- The website has a great UI and design.
- The site commissions are relatively low compared to other CSGO skin marketplaces.
- The platform also covers items for other games like Dota 2 and Rust.
- CS.Deals offers great giveaways and other incentives to its users.
- The site has a ton of payment and withdrawal options, including several crypto transfer options as well.
- There is no live chat support available.
CS.Deals is a third-party online marketplace and trading platform for cosmetic items from CSGO, Dota 2, Rust, and Team Fortress 2. The platform recently added a trading bot that has allowed skin trades to take place at a much faster speed saving tons of time.
Our CS.Deals Review
Let’s begin this review with the UI. The UI of CS.Deals is well-designed, allowing users to navigate freely between the buying, selling, and trading sections. Plus, the search engine feature allowed us to find what we were looking for in seconds flat.
We tested the service and were blown away by the speed at which trading got completed. Plus, we appreciated the variety of payment options on offer. We bought some skins, and the process got completed within five minutes. The transaction got securely completed with no stress at all.
It’s also worth mentioning that if you are a paying customer, you can enter into giveaways that happen multiple times daily on the site.
Then the star of the show, the low commissions. If you want to beat the crippling prices and commissions on Steam, CS.Deals is the place to go. With a low fee of merely 2%, you make a huge overall saving which can be banked and used for more skins later.
The downside to this platform was that the customer service is only an email service. Concluding this review, it is a decent platform, but there are better options.
CS.Deals Key Features
- Low commissions on all items 5%.
- A five-star rating on Trustpilot.
- The site supports large purchases and has a wide variety of deposit methods.
- It offers daily skin giveaways for all paying customers.
- Easy sign in through your Steam account.
- Over 105,000 items are available on their marketplace.
- Bot Trading means you don’t have to rely on other players.
- The site supports Bitcoin transactions.
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is CS.Deals?
CS.Deals is a CSGO trading website that allows you to buy, trade, and sell CSGO skins. The platform also covers other games, including Dota 2, TF2, and Rust.
✔️Is CS.Deals Legit?
CS.Deals is 100% legit. It is overwhelmingly positive reviews on popular review sites. Also, we gave a thorough look at the platform using our extensive testing methodology and found no concerns regarding its legitimacy.
✔️Is CS.Deals Trustworthy?
Yes, the site is trustworthy. We tested all aspects of their service and found no reason to be worried about trusting this brand.
✔️Did Anyone at CS.Deals Get Scammed?
We did not find any legitimate scam accusations against the platform. Plus, we tried the service ourselves to get the full picture and had no issues.