Thinking of using DatDrop but can’t make up your mind? You’re not alone. Finding a decent case-opening site that won’t scam you can be a bit tricky. To help you with that, we tested and reviewed DatDrop. Continue reading to learn more, so you can make an informed decision.
This DatDrop review was updated on April 2023.
Here is a list of some of the best and worst of what DatDrop has to offer:
- The site offers regular free rewards, including free cases that they can open and win CSGO skins.
- DatDrop has a massive library of CSGO cases to choose from.
- There is a ton of variation for the cases available at DatDrop. Almost everyone can find a CSGO case that will fit their budget.
- DatDrop is among the few case-opening sites that allow withdrawals using Ethereum.
- Users can view the site in 10 different languages.
- The site does not offer a live chat support feature.
DatDrop is a CSGO case-opening website where users can purchase custom CSGO cases and then open them to win a few CSGO skins. Users can also participate in two other activities at the site, including Case Battles and Upgrade.
Our DatDrop Review
One of the great things about DatDrop is that it has a ton of variety in terms of pricing for all the cases available. The CSGO cases range from a few cents to several hundred dollars, which allows almost everyone to enjoy opening CSGO cases.
Another thing we like about the platform is that it gives out free cases and rewards daily. The site is also not just limited to case opening. Users can participate in activities like Case Battles and the Upgrader. However, it would have been a lot better if the site offered a live chat support feature.
To conclude the DatDrop review, it is clear that it is one of the top CSGO case-opening platforms out there. We tried it ourselves and did not run into any issues. The selection of cases to open is also quite substantial, and there are no legitimacy or security concerns.
DatDrop Key Features
- DatDrop has a total of three gambling features, namely Case Openings, Upgrade, and Case Battles.
- DatDrop has over 1,000 reviews on Trustpilot with a solid 4.2-star rating.
- Deposit methods include G2A Pay, Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Alipay, ecoPayz, Skrill, UnionPay, WeChat, WebMoney, and Gamemoney.
- Crypto payment methods include Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- In-game item deposit methods include CSGO Skins, CSGO Keys, SkinPay, and Dota 2 Items.
- Withdrawal methods include CSGO Skins, CSGO P2P, and Ethereum.
Claim DatDrop Free Bonus
- Go to DatDrop using our link.
- Register an account.
- Enjoy your free bonus!
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is DatDrop?
DatDrop is a popular CSGO case-opening website. Similar to how in-game cases work, users can purchase a case from the site and then open it to win some skins.
✔️Is DatDrop Legit?
DatDrop has proper licensing to operate as a case-opening site. According to our experience with the platform, we found it to be completely legitimate.
✔️Is DatDrop Trustworthy?
DatDrop has provided its case-opening services to over 1.5 million satisfied users. The site also has tons of positive user reviews. Because of all that, plus our experience with the site, we can conclude that it is trustworthy.
✔️Did Anyone at DatDrop Get Scammed?
DatDrop has a great reputation. After looking at multiple user reviews, we didn’t find any legitimate scam accusations.