Case openings are fun. Looking at all the skins rolling is exciting because you never know if you will win a rare skin. However, the probability of getting rare skin from a regular in-game case is quite slim. Fortunately, you can use platforms like Farmskins to open custom CSGO cases. Keep reading to find out if it is the right platform for you.
This Farmskins review was updated in 2023.
Here is a list of some of the best and worst of what Farmskins has to offer:
- Users receive daily bonuses at Farmskins.
- Farmskins has one of the largest pools of deposit options, with over 90 deposit methods.
- The site also accepts crypto deposits like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- Farmskins has an efficient and effective live chat support feature.
- The designs of all the graphical elements on the website are high quality and super attractive.
- Farmskins is one of the few case-opening platforms optimized for mobile use.
- Users can change the language of the website by choosing from ten different language options.
- Besides the skin transfer methods, only Bitcoin is available as a withdrawal option.
Farmskins is one of the oldest case-opening platforms for CSGO skins. The site has been in operation since 2016. The platform also offers two other activities, including Case Battles and Upgrade. Users of the site also get a chance to win daily bonuses and rewards.
Our Farmskins Review
We tried out the Farmskins website for ourselves, and it immediately grabbed our attention. The website’s design is super attractive, with high-quality graphical elements. Not only that, but the platform is also full of features, including 90 different payment methods. Users can also make crypto payments using options like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Another great thing about the platform is that there are daily bonuses. Consider this for a second, you just logged into the case-opening website you like, and you get a free bonus. Yup, it is going to feel great. Besides free bonuses, the site has a unique feature called the Gaben’s store. With this feature, users get bullets (on-site tokens) as cashback for cases they open. Users can then use these bullets to open cases in the “Gaben’s store” section.
Concluding our Farmskins review, the website is a decent option for anyone looking to open CSGO cases. However, it feels lacking in some areas, which is why we feel there are better options.
Farmskins Key Features
- The gambling features at Farmskins include Case Opening, Case Battles, and Upgrade.
- Farmskins has several hundred reviews from satisfied users.
- Farmskins has over 90 payment methods, including Visa, MasterCard, PayPay, G2A Pay, Bank Transfer, American Express, Discover, Alipay, ecoPayz, Skrill, UnionPay, Neteller, Google Pay, and Apple Pay.
- Crypto payment methods include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and USDC.
- In-game item deposit methods include CSGO Skins, Dota 2 Items, and SkinPay.
- Withdrawal methods include Bitcoin, CSGO Skins, Dota 2 Items, and Game Keys.
Claim Farmskins Free Bonus
- Go to Farmskins using our link.
- Register an account.
- Enjoy your free bonus!
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is Farmskins?
Farmskins is a CSGO case-opening website that launched back in 2016. The platform also offers other activities, including Upgrade and Case Battles.
✔️Is Farmskins Legit?
Farmskins is 100% legitimate. We used the site, and we found no issues concerning its legitimacy.
✔️Is Farmskins Trustworthy?
To ensure this, we tried opening several cases ourselves. We won some skins and had no trouble transferring them into our CSGO accounts. The deposits also got completed without any issues. We can conclude that the platform is trustworthy.
✔️Did Anyone at Farmskins Get Scammed?
We looked at hundreds of user reviews at reputable review sites. We did not find any legitimate scam accusations against Farmskins.