There are a lot of online trading platforms that promise to offer the best services. Choosing the right platform from all the options can be a bit overwhelming, but hopefully, with our help, things will be a little easier. If you are on the fence about LootFarm, you are at the right place. Continue reading this LootFarm review to figure out if it is the right platform for you
This LootFarm review was updated in 2023.
Here is a list of some of the best and worst of what LootFarm has to offer:
- The site offers a cashback feature. With this feature, users get a chance to win cashback on each trade.
- LootFarm supports multiple games, including Dota 2, TeamFortress 2, Rust, and CSGO.
- The platform uses a trading bot, which helps in keeping the trades quick.
- LootFarm has a massive inventory, with a ton of variety for pricing.
- The platform offers multiple payment options.
- Besides English, users can change the language of the site, choosing from six different language options.
- Prices don't always match the best Steam listings.
- The customer support network is lacking.
LootFarm is an online trading platform for in-game items for several games, including Team Fortress2, CSGO, Dota 2, and Rust. Users can trade their unwanted skins for new skins that they want. The site uses a trading bot for all trades, which makes things quite fast.
Our LootFarm Review
There are several things that LootFarm does right to set itself apart from the competition. Firstly, they have an extensive lineup of premium skins. You can find some of the rarest knife and weapon skins at LootFarm, with several options worth tens of thousands of dollars. The best part is that all these are easy to find thanks to a smooth and well-designed UI and search feature.
We love the cashback feature offered at LootFarm. Everyone that makes a trade has a 10% chance of getting a cashback. While the cashback is one percent, which doesn’t seem like much, it can add up if you use the service regularly.
Other positives include the added language options and the multiple games supported. However, the site is not perfect. Firstly, the pricing is not always the best compared to Steam listings. While pricing is fair for the most part, you can find some options listed for better prices on Steam. Plus, the support system is a little dated. We would have preferred a live chat service.
Concluding this LootFarm review, it is an OK option for anyone looking to trade their CSGO, Dota 2, Rust, or Team Fortress 2 in-game items or skins. However, we feel that you can find better options.
Loot Farm Key Features
- Quick bot trading that doesn’t rely on other users.
- Easy Steam login feature.
- The platform offers items for multiple games like Dota 2, Rust, Team Fortress 2, and CSGO.
- Plenty of secure payment options.
- A trusted service with over 35 million trades made.
- The site offers an attractive cashback incentive.
- Varied but fair prices.
- Commission fee of 0-10% depending on the product sold.
Claim LootFarm Free Bonus
- Go to LootFarm using our link.
- Register an account.
- Enjoy your free bonus!
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is LootFarm?
LootFarm is a long-established trading website that allows you to trade in-game items or skins for games like CSGO, Dota 2, and more.
✔️Is LootFarm Legit?
Yes, LootFarm is a legit service. We used the site ourselves and tried making some trades. Everything worked flawlessly, without any issues in the trading process.
✔️Is LootFarm Trustworthy?
Yes, LootFarm is a trustworthy service. We had no trouble trading with our skins. In-game items got safely transferred to our Steam inventories once we were done trading.
✔️Did Anyone at LootFarm Get Scammed?
Not that we know of. We looked at hundreds of user reviews. However, we did not find any legit scam accusations. The user reviews all speak of positive experiences.