So you want to trade some CSGO skins at TradeIt.gg. But, is it even worth considering? Finding a decent CSGO trading site can be quite overwhelming. Well, that’s what we are here for. Here is our TradeIt.gg review that reveals all the pros and cons of the platform.
This TradeIt.gg review was updated in 2024.
Here is a list of some of the best and worst of what TradeIt.gg has to offer:
- The platform has one of the largest stocks of in-game items.
- The prices at the platform are relatively low and competitive compared to other CSGO trading sites.
- There are multiple language options for viewing the site.
- Trading bots make trading fast and easy.
- The 24/7 customer support has room to improve.
Tradelt.gg is one of the most popular CSGO skin trading platforms, with over 39 million successful trades performed by over 2.7 million users. Tradelt.gg allows users to trade in their skins for skins that they desire the most. Users can also buy skins with cash or sell skins for instant cash.
Our TradeIt.gg Review
First things first, according to our testing, we found the website to be legitimate and trustworthy. The company has been around for quite some time and has built a user base of over 2.5 million. As far as our testing goes, we found no issues related to legitimacy. All our transactions got completed successfully, and we received all the in-game items almost instantly.
The website offers a variety of language options for those in various regions, offering more accessibility as a whole. Plus, it’s nice to see that TradeIt.gg offers a sign-up bonus as an incentive for new users.
On top of that, the website also has a 24/7 support feature. It was relatively responsive, and those in the hot seat were knowledgeable and helpful. However, there is room for improvement, but it’s more than acceptable.
Concluding this TradeIt.gg review, it easily gets a spot on our recommended list for CSGO trading sites. It is a legitimate platform with no issues related to trustworthiness.
Tradeit.GG Key Features
- A huge amount of options are available. Approximately 60+ trades happen every minute.
- Also offer different game cosmetics like Dota 2, Rust, and TF2.
- The website claims to offer 24/7, around-the-clock customer service.
- An excellent Trustpilot rating of 9.5/10.
- TradeIt.gg claim to offer prices that are, on average, about 40% cheaper than the standard Steam market value.
- An option to invest in skins for a 1% commission.
- Bot trading allows you to trade immediately without relying on other users.
- Multiple language options.
- Flat commission fee of 8%.
- Free sign-up bonus.
Claim TradeIt.gg Free Bonus
- Go to TradeIt.gg using our link.
- Register an account.
- Enjoy your free bonus!
|Very easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is TradeIt.gg?
TradeIt.gg is a CSGO skin buy and sell website. You can trade skins, deposit them in the website’s investment scheme, and sell your in-game skins for real cash.
✔️Is TradeIt.gg Legit?
Yes, TradeIt.gg is legit. The company has been around for quite some time and has built up a reputation as a viable trading marketplace. We found no issues related to the site’s legitimacy.
✔️Is TradeIt.gg Trustworthy?
Yes, TradeIt.gg is trustworthy too. We also tested the site to make sure all was above board, and sure enough, the transactions went through a secure payment network, and we received our item as expected.
✔️Did Anyone at TradeIt.gg Get Scammed?
After going through hundreds of user reviews, we found zero credible or legitimate scam accusations against the platform.