What’s the best way to stand out from your team in a match of CSGO? Well, you could hit some insane headshots. You can also equip some cool skins while doing that. But where to get them? You can always look at third marketplaces like Waxpeer for great deals. However, is Waxpeer the right platform for you, or even worth considering? Keep reading to find out.
This Waxpeer review was updated in] 2023.
Here is a list of some of the best and worst of what Waxpeer has to offer:
- The platform accepts deposits through popular cryptos, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Besides CSGO, the site also supports in-game items for Rust.
- Waxpeer has an extensive library of in-game items to choose from.
- Waxpeer has some of the rarest CSGO skins listed for sale.
- The platform offers live chat support, with agents that are quick to respond.
- The platform does not have many deposit options.
- The site has zero withdrawal options besides in-game items and cryptos.
Waxpeer is an online marketplace for in-game items that launched back in 2019. At Waxpeer, users can buy and sell CSGO skins with real cash, using the P2P trade system for skin transactions. Along with CSGO skins, the platform also stocks in-game items for Rust.
Our Waxpeer Review
One of the best things about Waxpeer is that it has tons of skins listed for sale, thanks to its large user base that keeps the site stocked with new listings. We found some of the rarest skins listed at Waxpeer, including the regular AWP Dragon Lore and the Souvenir AWP Dragon Lore, both of which are worth over ten thousand dollars.
We had a great time using the Waxpeer platform. One thing that impressed us a lot was customer support. The platform offers a live chat support feature with support agents that are super polite and extremely knowledgeable. We got paired with a support agent within seconds. We got all our queries resolved within no time.
However, the site is not perfect. We found several issues, with the main one being the severe lack of deposit and withdrawal options. While deposits and withdrawals through cryptos are a nice addition, we would have preferred more cash transfer options like PayPal or Visa. The worst part is that users have no other withdrawal option besides in-game items or crypto.
Concluding this Waxpeer review, if anyone is looking to sell their CSGO skins fast for real cash, Waxpeer is worth a try. However, because of the issues we found, we feel there are better alternatives with much more features.
Waxpeer Key Features
- Games/Activities: P2P Market.
- Waxpeer has an excellent rating of 4.6 stars on Trustpilot with hundreds of reviews.
- Deposit Methods: QIWI.
- Crypto Payment Methods: BNB, Tether, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dai, Ethereum, and Tron.
- Other Deposit Methods: In-game item P2P.
- Withdrawal Methods: In-game item P2P, Litecoin, Tron, and Tether.
Claim Waxpeer Free Bonus
- Go to Waxpeer using our link.
- Register an account.
- Enjoy your free bonus!
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is Waxpeer?
Waxpeer is an online platform where users can sell their CSGO skins for real cash or purchase some skins. The site uses the P2P trading system for all in-game item transactions.
✔️Is Waxpeer Legit?
Waxpeer has zero issues and has multiple positive user reviews. We used Waxpeer and can confirm that it is a legitimate site.
✔️Is Waxpeer Trustworthy?
We bought a couple of skins from Waxpeer and did not face any issues transferring them to our Steam inventories. The site is perfectly trustworthy.
✔️Did Anyone at Waxpeer Get Scammed?
We looked at multiple user reviews and can confirm that there have been zero scam accusations against Waxpeer.