To get the best items in Path of Exile or PoE, you will need PoE currency. If you are wondering where you can buy some PoE currency, then you are in luck. Here we will be covering precisely that. Keep on reading to learn more about all the places where you can buy PoE currency from.
Trading Items for PoE Currency At Official PoE Trading Site
One of the most common places where people get PoE currency is from the official PoE trading site. The PoE trading site is a place where PoE players can list their items for sale. Players that want these items can buy them with gold.
To get PoE currency from the trading site, you need to get some items first. If you have been playing PoE for a long time, you probably have some items you can sell for PoE currency. Once you have items that you want to sell, simply list them at the PoE trading site and wait for someone to contact you.
- Pros: There is absolutely no risk involved in this method because you will be using the official trading site that is maintained by PoE.
- Cons: You are likely looking for PoE currency to buy items with it. If you use this method, you need to have items in the first place, which essentially defeats the purpose.
Buying PoE Currency With Cash From Online In-Game Currency Retailers
For people that want to buy PoE currency using real cash, the most common place where they can do that is online retailers or marketplaces for in-game currencies. These are websites that own large amounts of PoE currency and sell them to PoE players for cash.
The tricky part about online retailers is choosing one. There are a ton of platforms out there that sell PoE currency. However, not all of them are great, and some are scam sites. Before starting to use a platform, make sure that it is legitimate and trustworthy.
- Pros: The major plus point of using online retailers is that you can buy as much currency as you want. Also, most of them accept a wide variety of deposit options.
- Cons: If you accidentally end up at a scam site, you may get scammed and lose your money.
Buying Currency With Cash From Sellers In Dedicated Facebook Groups and Reddit Communities
Another common place where people buy PoE currency is from either Facebook groups or Reddit communities. You can find several Facebook groups and Reddit communities dedicated to PoE item trading and currency trading.
In these dedicated trading communities, you can easily find people willing to sell you some PoE currency for cash. You will have to transfer cash using a banking method like PayPal or Skrill, depending on what the seller has access to. Also, the trade for currency will take place in-game.
- Pros: You can sometimes find great deals on Facebook groups and Reddit communities. If you look around for a while, you might just find PoE currency for a lot cheaper price.
- Cons: In Facebook groups and Reddit communities, you will be dealing with people you have never met. Because of this, there is a high likelihood of getting scammed.
If you want to buy some PoE currency, then your best bet is online marketplaces for in-game currencies. Here, you can buy as much PoE currency as you want. However, you will have to make sure that you are at a safe and trusted platform, so you don’t get scammed.