It is quite often that players forget what Rust server they joined. For that reason, players should copy and save the IP of the server they want to join. The IP of the server will also help you if you want to join the server quickly. Here is a complete step-by-step guide on how to get Rust server IP.
To get Rust server IP from the server description, follow these steps:
- Step1: Launch the game by clicking on the “Play Game” icon on steam or by double-clicking the launch icon for the game.
- Step2: Click on “PLAY GAME” to open the server list.
- Step3: Select the server for which you want to get the IP.
- Step4: A small window will open up with the description of the server. You will see the IP for the server in this description if the ones who run the server have included it here.
To get Rust server IP from the server website, follow these steps:
- Step1: Click on “VIEW WEBPAGE” from the server description window to open the official website for the server.
- Step2: You can easily find the IP for the Rust server on their website.
To get Rust server IP in-game console, follow these steps:
- Step1: Click on “JOIN SERVER” to join the server.
- Step2: Press the “F1” key.
- Step3: You will see a message like this one “Connecting: 0.0.0.0:0000 (attempt=0; timeout=10000)”.
- Step4: The number after “Connecting” is the IP address for the server.