Best Rust Trading Websites
Frequently Updated Reviews & Ratings of Rust Trading Sites
If you are looking for some decent Rust trading platforms, you are probably frustrated by now. Finding the best Rust trading websites is nothing like a walk in the park. Almost every other site you come across claims to offer the best service, the lowest fees, and the best customer support. The worst part is that the internet has hundreds of platforms claiming the same thing. However, as you might have already experienced, Rust trading platforms rarely deliver on their promises. Fortunately, you have now landed at the right place.
The top sites have several things in common, like low site fees, fast transactions, and a mostly positive reputation. However, figuring all those things out can be a tedious task. The fact that you might have to go through hundreds of platforms makes things even more frustrating. Fortunately, we have already done all those things for you. To help you find the right platform where you can trade some Rust items, we have created a list of the best Rust trading websites. Instead of looking at tons of websites, you can go through our best list and pick the platform you like the most.
9 Best Rust Trading Sites of February 2023
Our Top Rust Trading Website Picks
Why We Picked It
Ranks #1 out of 9 Rust Trading Websites
Dmarket is one of the biggest players in the CSGO market. The website has a huge user base, has embraced the blockchain market in a big way and also offers some of the best prices and most well-stocked inventory in the field. The design of the website is superb, the navigation is excellent, the accessibility is fantastic and the ability to search for the skins you want and use bot trading to get what you want immediately is a joy to witness.
Alongside this, there is a great, secure payment system that allows users to get what they want without any worries about hackers grabbing their info. The website has a secure padlock encryption software integrated into the design and perhaps best of all. The website offers the ability to pay and cash out using cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.
We also appreciated the clear item cards and the fair prices across the board. However, we always got the impression as we navigated this website that DMarket’s main strategy has shifted from skins to blockchain. This is fine, but if you are looking for skins, this can be a little off-putting.
Then aside from this, the commission fee isn’t competitive when compared to other marketplaces out there. Plus, the customer service is weak, as a website of this reputation and stature should have a live chat service. However, if you want a secure, well priced and well-designed skin marketplace, you can do a lot worse.
- NFT and blockchain marketplace.
- Decent prices.
- A well designed and accessible website.
- Dedicated mobile app.
- Multiple game items are available.
- Customer support is lacking.
- The commission fee isn't competitive.
Ranks #2 out of 9 Rust Trading Websites
Despite launching recently in 2021, tons of users use the iTradeGG platform regularly. One thing is for sure, that the iTradeGG platform is doing most things right, which is also why it has blown up in popularity in such a short time. The platform is completely trustworthy as it has an excellent rating on Trustpilot. The platform is also secure.
We tried the iTradeGG website for ourselves. The website felt responsive and easy to navigate through. Along with that, the platform also has a large inventory of Rust skins. You can also get a daily $0.2 reward for joining the iTradeGG Steam group. It may not seem like much but accumulating it daily can get you some serious cash after some time. Concluding this iTradeGG review, it is one of the best Rust skin trading platforms out there right now.
- The iTrade.GG platform has one of the largest selection of Rust skins when it comes to Rust skin trading platforms.
- The iTrade.GG platform has one of the fastest and easiest registration processes.
- The overall design and color scheme of the website for iTrade.GG has a gamer theme to it.
- The FAQ section on the iTrade.GG website is very extensive, covering nearly all questions that anyone might have.
- The iTrade.GG website is very responsive and easy to navigate through.
- While it has one of the largest numbers of Rust skins, there are a lot of high-tier Rust skins.
Ranks #3 out of 9 Rust Trading Websites
We have some mixed feelings about Tradeit.GG. From what we can tell, this website is a trustworthy one. The company has been around for quite some time and has built up a trader base of around 2.5 million. Plus, the website offers a variety of language options for those in various regions, offering more accessibility as a whole. Then as for the inventory on offer, it is hard to argue with over $5 million worth of stock on the website. If you are looking for something specific, chances are, they will have what you are looking for.
Plus, it’s nice to see that Tradeit.GG offers a sign up an incentive for new users. Which is something that a lot of non-CSGO gambling websites fail to offer. Plus, the website offers 24/7 support which, when put to the test were relatively responsive and those in the hot seat were knowledgable and helpful. There is room for improvement but it’s more than acceptable.
However, on the negative side, Tradeit.GG’s investment gimmick on the site is a one sided affair that clearly benefits the website more than the user. It’s not a scam as they are very up front and transparent with the process but its still a little disappointing. Then on top of that, the website’s UI is outdated and hard to navigate when compared to close competitors.
- A huge stock of items on offer.
- Prices are relatively low as a whole.
- 5% commission fee is competitive.
- Multiple language options.
- Multiple game items available.
- Trading bots make trading fast and easy.
- Lack lustre web design and UI.
- The Investment programme should be avoided.
- 24/7 support has room to improve.
Ranks #4 out of 9 Rust Trading Websites
The main thing that we noticed about the RustyTrade platform while trying it out for ourselves was how straightforward it was. The platform is all about Rust skin trading, and it does it very well by focusing on just that. Users of the platform don’t have to worry about tons of options, all they have to do is log in with Steam and start trading instantly. The website is also very easy to navigate. The website feels incredibly fluid with little to no delays experienced while using different features.
As far as our RustyTrade review is concerned, we like the platform a lot. Along with the website being fast and efficient, the overall trading process is also very quick. This is because RustyTrade uses a trading bot for all trades. To conclude this RustyTrade review, it is certainly a great Rust Skin trading platform for people that prefer minimalism.
- The fees for the RustyTrade platform are completely transparent.
- Since RustyTrade uses a trading bot, it makes the process quite fast, with trades being completed in a short time.
- The overall design of the website is very basic and easy to understand.
- There is not much clutter on the website of the RustyTrade platform.
- The RustyTrade website is very responsive and easy to navigate.
- The inventory of the RustyTrade platform is not that large as compared to other Rust skin trading platforms.
- The theme of the RustyTrade website and the colors that are used are quite bland and not that appealing.
Ranks #5 out of 9 Rust Trading Websites
Swap.gg is a great website as a sum of its parts. It does have some weak spots but the quality assets more than make up for this. Starting with the inventory, the items available are in great quantities, the prices on offer are all significantly less than the default price on Steam. Plus, there is an option to reserve trade locked items, which is a feature that you rarely see on other websites and can help you avoid being undone by price snipers.
Then as for the incentives on offer, the website offers incentives such as discounts if the user adds Swap.gg to their steam name. Plus, the daily giveaways of highly valued CSGO items for paying customers.
Then as for the design and UI, we can’t fault Swap.gg at all here. The design is clean, the website is easy to navigate. The search tool is incredibly helpful when looking for specific items, the featured items listings are equally helpful. Plus, there is a very useful item wear chart which shows you exactly what you are buying before a purchase so you don’t get swindled. Overall, a very impressive layout.
The main drawbacks of this website are the slightly higher commission than that of some sites, sitting at 6%. Then you have the support facilities which are underwhelming to say the least. Plus, there is up to a week long delay before you are able to withdraw funds accumulated in your online purse, which is the worst aspect of this site by far. However, if you can get past this and have patience in spades, you’ll see that Swap.gg has a lot to offer.
- Slick design and wonderful UI.
- Helpful features like the item wear chart and the search feature.
- Prices are consistently low.
- Item reservation system is a great addition.
- Community aspects are a nice touch.
- Slow withdraw process is a pain.
- Lack of additional language options.
- Commission is slightly higher than some competitors.
- Customer support is severely lacking.
Ranks #6 out of 9 Rust Trading Websites
CSG.Bet is one of the few online skin trading platforms that not only offers a trading service but also allows users to play some gambling games like crash or coinflip and open skin cases. The games that are supported at CSG.Bet include CSGO, Dota 2, Team Fortress 2, and Rust. Skins for all supported games can be traded in the same section, which makes it easier to trade skins for different games. There is also a live chat feature that users can use to chat with each other.
The site has no security issues. The website is encrypted using an SSL encryption protocol, which helps protect the information that you enter on the site. We extensively used the CSG.Bet website, and we found it to be quite easy to use, with little to no lag.
Despite all that, the CSG.Bet platform is not perfect. While there is a wide variety of skins to choose from, there aren’t a lot of them. There are also no deposit methods besides in-game items. The site also doesn’t look that great and has odd font sizes. As far as our CSG.Bet review is concerned, while there are better options out there, CSG.Bet is worth a try.
- CSG.Bet allows users to trade CSGO, Team Fortress 2, Dota 2, and Rust skins all in the same section.
- CSG.Bet has a live chat feature where users can chat with each other.
- CSG.Bet has a wide variety of in-game items to choose from, with some items over a thousand dollars and some under ten dollars.
- CSG.Bet also allows users to open cases for CSGO, Rust, and Team Fortress 2.
- You can get free coins at CSG.Bet using referral or promo codes.
- There are no deposit methods besides in-game items.
- There are not a lot of cases to choose from.
Ranks #7 out of 9 Rust Trading Websites
CS.Deals is a service that really focuses on offering the customer a great deal and a great time while visiting their site. From the moment we hopped onto their platform we were able to understand the process with ease. The UI is well designed, allowing users to navigate freely between the buying, selling and trading areas of the website with no hassle. Plus, the search engine feature allowed us to find what we were looking for in seconds flat.
We then tested the service and were blown away with the speed which trading could be completed. Plus, we really appreciated the variety of payment options on offer. We bought a skin and within five minutes, the process was complete and the transaction was securely completed with no stress at all.
It’s also worth mentioning that if you are a paying customer, you can enter into giveaways that happen multiple times daily on the site. Allowing you to be in with a chance of winning big just for doing the business you were going to do anyway.
Then the star of the show, the low commissions. If you want to beat the crippling prices and commissions on Steam, CS.Deals is the place to go. With a low fee of just 2%, you make a huge overall saving which can be banked and used for more skins later, which is a real bonus.
The downside to this platform was that the customer service is only an email service and therefore 24hr wait times are the norm here, which was slightly disappointing. However, overall, we would highly recommend CS.Deals to anyone looking to buy, trade or sell CSGO skins.
- Great UI.
- Low commissions.
- Great giveaway incentives.
- Multiple language options.
- Loads of payment options.
- Customer support is very slow and outdated.
Ranks #8 out of 9 Rust Trading Websites
There are so many things that Loot Farm do right to set themselves apart from the competition. In terms of their inventory, we can’t fault them for their extensive lineup of premium skins. These are easy to find thanks to a smooth and well designed UI and search feature and, for the most part, these items are priced fairly.
We also love the cashback feature. All those who use the service will have a one in ten chance of getting one percent of their purchase back. Then for every one in one hundred purchases, you may get a 5% cashback sum. It doesn’t seem like much but it can really add up if you use the service regularly.
Other positives are the accessibility features like added language options and the multiple games that are supported. However, on the flipside, the service is a little vague about their commission fee and judge it by item, meaning that you don’t really know the full price of the item until you reach the end of the transaction. Plus, the support system is a little dated as a company of this statute should really have a live chat service. However, as a whole, this is a service that we would recommend quite highly.
- Cashback feature is a real money saver.
- Multiple game support.
- Fast trading thanks to bots.
- Large inventory.
- Well-designed and intuitive UI.
- Vague commission fees.
- Prices don't always match or best Steam listings.
- Support network is lacking.
Ranks #9 out of 9 Rust Trading Websites
While it would be easy to discard CS Trade as they were only formed in 2018 and therefore, not one of the original sites. We simply can’t overlook this site as it oozes quality. Firstly, we were immediately blown away by the superb design of the site. Not only are there great accessibility features, language options and slick UI that allows for easy searching and navigation. The website is also one of the most aesthetically pleasing ones out there.
Then as for the items on offer. They are priced fairly, the company offers a low 5% commission fee so you don’t get surprised by a massive bill at the checkout. Plus, the service has a large inventory of great premium CSGO items. You can buy any of these through a safe and secure payment system. The only issue being that you can’t top up your balance with real cash, only skins.
Then as for the other features. We liked how the support feature was implemented into the web design. However, this is still an email form and therefore, it’s far from the most responsive method of communication. Expect to wait 24 hours or over if you want a response. However, the website does a lot to soften the blow with great giveaway incentives and even options for sponsorship if you are a Youtube creator. Overall, we would recommend this service highly.
- Daily giveaways.
- Decent prices and low commission.
- Great web design and UI.
- YT creator support.
- Secure and trusted service.
- Large inventory.
- Support system is rather slow.
- Website has only been around since 2018.
- No real cash deposit options.
What to Consider When Choosing Rust Trading Websites?
As we have already mentioned, picking the best Rust trading websites is not an easy task. However, if you were to know the main things to consider while evaluating a Rust trading platform, the process wouldn't be much difficult. Here is an explanation of what to consider when choosing Rust trading sites.
- Legitimacy: Probably the main factor to consider is legitimacy. It is crucial to ensure that a Rust trading platform is legitimate before using it because there are many scam sites. The probability of you losing all of your Rust items is quite high if you run into a non-legitimate site.
- Reputation: Another thing you can look at is the platform's reputation. Reputation tells you a lot about how a platform treats users. Stay away from platforms that have a negative reputation.
- Site Fees: Rust trading sites usually charge some fees for the trades on their platform. They need these fees to stay operational. However, some platforms charge fees that are way too high. For this reason, you should also compare site fees.
- Customer Support: Finally, you can try contacting customer support. If they aren't effective at helping you, they won't be helpful to you if you run into an issue while trading Rust items at their site.
How We Tested Rust Trading Websites?
To ensure that only the top platforms end up on our best list, we have developed an extensive review process. Before including any platform on our best list, we test it with our review process, which includes the following sections:
- We check their online reputation: The first thing that we do is check out what the Rust community has to say about the trading site. We try to answer questions like does the community have good experiences with the site or did anyone get scammed.
- We check their prices: After that, we look at the site fees. When you trade Rust items at an online platform, you don't want to waste most of the value of your items on trading fees. For this reason, we compare the site fees with other platforms and select the ones with the best pricing.
- We try their service: No one can truly be sure if a platform is any good without trying. However, there is a risk of getting scammed. We take that risk upon ourselves and try out the services.
- How easy everything was: Finally, we form a conclusion based on how easy everything was. We try to answer questions like how much fun we had using the site.
While we can create a list of the top Rust trading sites, what we can't do is decide which one is the best of the best. We can't select the best platform because it depends greatly on personal preferences. For example, you might prefer a Rust trading site with a modern look and shocking colors. On the other hand, some other people might prefer a site with light colors and maybe a retro look. The Rust trading site that you consider to be the best won't be the best for someone else.
Well, what's the solution, then? What can you do if you want the best Rust trading site? Fortunately, it's quite simple. All you have to do is pick out several platforms from our best list and then test them out for yourselves. You can look at stuff like the color scheme and the overall design. Once you have gone through about five or so platforms, you will be able to figure out which one of those you like the best. Choose the platform that resonates with your preferences. You don't have to worry about it being a scam since we have already checked that before adding any site to our list.
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is the best Rust trading website?
People have different preferences when it comes to online platforms. You might prefer one site, while some other person may prefer some other platform. To help you, we have rounded up some of the best options for Rust trading, but the final decision will depend on your preferences
✔️Is it safe to use Rust trading websites?
Trading Rust items at Rust trading sites are completely safe unless you end up at a scam site. There are tons of scam sites out there ready to scam people of their Rust items. For that reason, you must ensure that a platform is legitimate before starting to use it.
✔️Can you get banned for using Rust trading websites?
This very little risk of you getting banned for using Rust trading sites because they are third-party platforms. However, the risk is there. Certain un-experienced platforms may end up getting your Rust account banned. To avoid getting banned, you should choose experienced and reputable Rust trading sites.
✔️Are Rust trading websites legal?
If you are worried about getting into any legal issues because of using a Rust trading site, you are worrying about nothing. Unless you end up at a shady site, you won't have to deal with any legal trouble for using Rust trading sites.