Buying skins from third-party marketplaces can sometimes get you insane deals. The challenge is finding a decent third-party marketplace. StonFire looks like a decent option, but is it the best one? We tested the site and reviewed it to help you figure out precisely that. Keep reading this StoneFire review to learn more about the platform.
This StoneFire review was updated in 2023.
Here is a list of some of the best and worst of what StoneFire has to offer:
- StoneFire is one of the few marketplaces supporting in-game items for over five games, including options like Killing Floor 2 and Unturned.
- StoneFire has an instant cash option where users can sell their in-game items instantly without waiting for a buyer.
- The platform has a large collection of CSGO skins.
- CSGO skins at StoneFire have a decent variety, with some as cheap as a few cents and some as expensive as a thousand dollars.
- The website is easy to navigate and feels super responsive.
- There is only one deposit option and only one withdrawal option at StoneFire.
- There is no live chat support feature.
StoneFire is an online marketplace primarily for CSGO items where users can buy and sell CSGO skins and other in-game items for real cash. Besides CSGO, in-game items for PUBG, Dota 2, H1Z1, Team Fortress 2, PayDay 2, Rust, Killing Floor 2, and Unturned can also be sold at or purchased from the StoneFire platform.
Our StoneFire Review
One of the stand-out features of StoneFire is that it is one of the few marketplaces where users can buy and sell items for CSGO, Dota 2, PUBG, H1Z1, Team Fortress 2, Payday 2, Rust, Killing Floor 2, Unturned, all at one place. Most gamers who play two or more of these games keep juggling between online marketplace if they want to buy or sell some in-game items.
Speaking of in-game items, StoneFire has plenty of them. The best part is that you can find items listed for just a few cents plus items worth thousands of dollars. The site also has an instant cash option, where you can instantly sell your skins without waiting for buyers.
However, there are several downsides to StoneFire. Firstly, the site commission is relatively high. Fortunately, it can be lowered to about 7.5% using promo codes. Users can also bring it down to 5% using the StoneFire premium subscription. Another thing that we would like to see improvements on is the payment and withdrawal methods. There is only one for deposit and one for withdrawal.
Concluding this StoneFire review, it is an OK platform. However, we feel that there are better options, providing much better services and features.
StoneFire Key Features
- Games/Activities: Marketplace for in-game items for CSGO, PUBG, Dota 2, H1Z1, Team Fortress 2, PayDay 2, Rust, Killing Floor 2, and Unturned.
- StoneFire has great reviews on different places on the internet.
- Deposit Methods: G2APay.
- Withdrawal Methods: In-Game items, Other Steam Community Items, and PayPal.
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is StoneFire?
StoneFire is an online marketplace where users can buy and sell in-game items for CSGO, PUBG, Dota 2, H1Z1, Team Fortress 2, and more.
✔️Is StoneFire Legit?
We used StoneFire and did not encounter any issues. We also did not find any red flags, which reassures us that it is one hundred percent legitimate.
✔️Is StoneFire Trustworthy?
StoneFire has multiple positive reviews. We bought some skins from the platform and can confirm that it is 100% trustworthy.
✔️Did Anyone at StoneFire Get Scammed?
We looked at multiple user reviews and found no evidence that it is a scam site. There have been no credible scam accusations against StoneFire.