The primary game mode of CSGO has a 5v5 format. However, you might encounter certain situations where you have to do a 1v1. To help you with that, here is our complete guide on how to 1v1 in CSGO.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Play 1v1 in CSGO
To 1v1 in CSGO, start by adding a 1v1 map in the Workshop Maps section. After that, you have to invite the other player into your lobby. Finally, you need to start the workshop map you just added, and the 1v1 will begin.
To help you understand things better, here is a step-by-step guide on how to 1v1 in CSGO.
- Step 1: Click on the “Play CSGO” button.
- Step 2: Select the “Workshop Maps” option.
- Step 3: Click on the “Visit Workshop” button.
- Step 4: Type “1v1” in the search bar, and you will see several 1v1 maps.
- Step 5: Click on the map that you like. Make sure it has five stars.
- Step 6: Press the “Subscribe” button.
- Step 7: Invite the person you want to do a 1v1 with.
- Step 8: Select the map you just added in the Workshop Maps section, and click on the green “GO” button in the lower-left corner of the screen, which will start the 1v1 map.
If you have been playing CSGO for a while, you may have encountered situations where a player wanted to do a 1v1 with you. Fortunately, you now know how to 1v1 in CSGO if you have to deal with that type of situation again.