UTPlay seems like a decent website for gamers who want to buy in-game currency or other items. But will it live up to your standards? To help you figure that out, we tested the site and made this review. Keep reading to learn more about all the pros and cons of UTPlay.
This UTPlay review was updated on June 2023.
Here is a list of some of the best and worst of what UTPlay has to offer:
- The UTPlay platform has almost all of the popular deposit options covered.
- Users can also make payments using Tether.
- There is a live chat support feature at UTPlay.
- Users can change the website's display currency, choosing from five different currency options.
- The site covers a lot of games, including NBA 2K23 and more.
- Users can change the website's language, choosing from seven language options.
- The customer support network at UTPlay seems understaffed, with long queues and slow response times.
- The website's design needs some work.
Established in 2009, UTPlay is an online retailer where users can buy in-game currencies and items plus take advantage of other services like power leveling. Users can also sell in-game items and currencies to the site for cash. The platform is primarily for MMORPGs, but other games like Madden and NBA2k22 are also covered.
Our UTPlay Review
UTPlay is a feature-rich platform. Firstly, the site covers a decent number of games. One of the great things about the platform is that despite being primarily an MMORPG platform, it covers other games like NBA and Madden as well. The UTPlay platform also offers a power leveling service.
However, there is one thing that we didn’t like about UTPlay, which is its UI and design. The text was hard to read, and the icons and graphical elements felt odd. In short, the UTPlay website could benefit from some design changes. Another thing we did not like was the customer support. While there is a live chat support feature, it is not as fast as other platforms, with slow response times.
With that said, as we looked at the security and safety of the platform, we were not disappointed in that aspect at all. The website is safe to use with industry-leading security measures. Concluding this UTPlay review, while it has some issues, they are more than made up for with all the other impressive features. For that reason, it lands on our recommended list.
UTPlay Key Features
- Games/Activities: Power Leveling and Marketplace for In-Game Items and Currencies.
- UTPlay has hundreds of great reviews on different places on the internet.
- Deposit Methods: Visa, MasterCard, ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal, Dotpay, Blik, RedCompara, PaysafeCard, iDeal, Sofort, RapidTransfer, Klarna, Skrill, Boleto, Neosurf, EPS, Poli, RapiPago, Przelewy24, Trustly, GiroPay, and AliPay.
- Crypto Payments: Tether.
- Withdrawal Methods: PayPal, Skrill, and Digital Items.
Claim UTPlay Free Bonus
- Go to UTPlay using our link.
- Register an account.
- Enjoy your free bonus!
|Usability||Easy to use|
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is UTPlay?
UTPlay is an online platform where users can buy in-game currencies and other items for cash. The site also offers other features like power leveling.
✔️Is UTPlay Legit?
There are great reviews for the platform at different places on the internet. Plus, we used the site and found that everything worked great. We can confirm that it is legit.
✔️Is UTPlay Trustworthy?
We bought in-game currencies for several games and experienced safe and secure transactions. We also found zero red flags. We can conclude that UTPlay is trustworthy.
✔️Did Anyone at UTPlay Get Scammed?
The platform has been operating since 2009. Since then, there have been no scam accusations against UTPlay. We looked at multiple user reviews to confirm that.