Are you looking for a way to look snazzy on the battlefield when you next log in to CSGO? Or, maybe you want to trade and earn cash through in-game items. You can do all that at Swap.gg. But is it worth considering? Keep reading this Swap.gg review to find out.
This Swap.gg review was updated in 2024.
Here is a list of some of the best and worst of what Swap.gg has to offer:
- The website has a slick design and an easy-to-understand UI.
- The platform offers helpful features like the item wear chart and the search feature.
- The platform offers regular giveaways and discounts.
- Prices are quite competitive compared to other in-game item trading sites.
- The withdrawal process is quite slow, which makes cashing out using in-game items at Swap.gg a tedious task.
- Lack of additional language options.
- The commission is slightly higher than some competitors.
- Customer support is severely lacking.
Swap.gg is a popular marketplace and trading platform for in-game items for CSGO, Rust, Dota 2, and Team Fortress 2. Over a million users have successfully made trades on the Swap.gg platform. Along with trading, the platform also allows users to buy or sell in-game items for cash.
Our Swap.gg Review
According to our testing, Swap.gg is an impressive platform. Firstly, there are a ton of items available. Also, the prices they offer are significantly less than the default prices on Steam. The website offers incentives such as discounts if the user adds Swap.gg to their steam name. Plus, the platform also provides daily giveaways.
The design is clean, and the website is easy to navigate. The search tool is helpful when looking for specific items. Plus, the site has an item wear chart that shows you some additional info about the item you are about to purchase. Overall, a very impressive layout.
The main drawbacks of this website are the slightly higher commissions than some sites. Plus, there is up to a week-long delay before you can withdraw funds accumulated in your online purse.
Concluding this review, if you are looking for a CSGO trading site or want to buy some CSGO skins, Swap.gg is one of the top platforms out there. The prices are competitive, and the library is massive. However, if you want to cash out your CSGO skins, you can consider Swap.gg, but there are better platforms out there. Swap.gg has high commission fees, and the withdrawal times are quite long.
Swap.gg Key Features
- A commission fee of 8%.
- A wide range of items on offer.
- Fair prices across the board.
- Nicely done item cards that display items very clearly.
- Items are available for other entities like Rust, TF2, and Dota 2.
- Random giveaways are available for paying customers.
- A clear item quality scale.
- A Discord community is available to chat with other users in real-time.
- Option to reserve items ahead of time.
|Easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is Swap.gg?
Swap.gg is a CSGO, Rust, TF2, and DOTA2 item trading website. Users can sell, buy, or trade in-game items for the games mentioned above.
✔️Is Swap.gg Legit?
Swap.gg is a Netherlands-based company that has been around since 2017, and its operations are very transparent. According to our testing, the site is completely legitimate.
✔️Is Swap.gg Trustworthy?
We gave Swap.gg a try and tried making some transactions, and all those transactions got completed without any issues. We can conclude that it is a trustworthy platform.
✔️Did Anyone at Swap.gg Get Scammed?
After hours of research, we did not find a single credible user review that accused the site of scams. The only negative reviews tended to harp on the long withdrawal times.