Many CS2 players don’t know about this, but a key feature of knife skins in CS2 is the Pattern. Even if two skins appear identical with the same wear condition, they can have drastically different prices depending on their Patterns. To help you with that, here’s a complete guide on how to check CS2 Knife Pattern.
A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Check Your CS2 Knife Pattern
You need the in-game “Inspect” link to check the CS2 knife Pattern. As you click on the “Inspect” link and open the inspect screen in the game, you can hover your crosshair on the small “i” icon at the bottom, and a pop-up will appear. The pop-up will show you the exact Pattern Template. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to check CS2 Knife Pattern.
- Step 1: Make sure CS2 is running so you can inspect knife skins in the game.
- Step 2: Launch Steam, open the profile of the Steam user who has the knife you want to inspect, and click on inventory.
- Step 3: Once inside the inventory, you’ll see options for several games. From those options, click on Counter-Strike 2.
- Step 4: From the available CS2 skins, select the knife you want to check the Pattern of and click the “Inspect in Game…” option.
- Step 1: Open the Steam community market from your browser.
- Step 2: Search for the knife skin you want to check the Pattern and select the option that matches your requirements.
- Step 3: Click the “Inspect in Game…” option.
Once the inspect screen appears inside CS2, hover your crosshair over the “i” symbol at the bottom, and you’ll see the Pattern Template.
Before you purchase or sell a CS2 knife skin, you must know what Pattern it has since the Pattern can result in a difference of several hundred dollars in value. Fortunately, now you know precisely how to check CS2 knife Pattern.