Games are supposed to be fun. If you like to do silly things with your friends in a match of Rust for fun, then that’s what you should do. One of the most fun things to do in Rust is dance. To help you with that, here is our complete guide on how to dance in Rust.
- Dancing emotes are available in Rust, but they require players to purchase the Voice Props Pack DLC.
- Players can access the emotes by pressing and holding the “B” key to display the emote wheel, then selecting a dancing emote with their mouse.
- Dancing in Rust can be a fun way to lighten up the mood and enjoy the game with friends.
- While having fun is important, players should also remember to focus and be competitive when necessary.
- Rust is a game that offers players both competitive and casual gameplay options, and it’s up to the individual player to choose which style they prefer.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Dance in Rust
Before we explain how to dance in Rust, you should know that dancing emotes are not free. They come with paid DLC bundles. Start by purchasing and downloading the Voice Props Pack DLC. After that, start Rust and press and hold the “B” key to display the emote wheel. Select one of the dancing emotes and show off your moves. Here is a step-by-step explanation of the process.
- Step 1: Launch Steam and search for the Voice Props Pack DLC.
- Step 2: Purchase the Voice Props Pack DLC and download it. At the time of writing this, it costs $7.49.
- Step 3: Launch Rust and enter a server.
- Step 4: Press and hold the Gesture key, which is “B” by default. Doing this will show all the emotes available.
- Step 5: Select one of the dancing emotes using your mouse, and your in-game character will start dancing.
While competitive gaming requires maximum focus and attention, things don’t always have to be serious in video games. If you want to lighten up the mood in a match of Rust, you can always show off some cool dance moves. However, remember to turn into beast mode when your team needs you.
Do I need to purchase anything to access the dancing emotes in Rust?
Yes, you need to purchase the Voice Props Pack DLC to access the dancing emotes.
How much does the Voice Props Pack DLC cost?
As of the time of writing, the DLC costs $7.49.
How do I access the dancing emotes in Rust?
Press the “B” key to display the emote wheel, then select a dancing emote with your mouse.
Can I dance with my friends in Rust?
Yes, you can dance with your friends in Rust if they also have the Voice Props Pack DLC.
Can I use the dancing emotes in Rust in a competitive setting?
While dancing emotes can be fun, they are generally not used in competitive settings. Nevertheless, it’s important to stay focused and competitive when necessary.