CSGO is one of the most competitive first-person shooters out there. Hence, most players feel they need to have a live count of their framerate displayed on their screen. In this way, they can monitor the performance of their PC and see if they need to tweak any settings to get more frames.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Show Fps in CSGO
To show FPS in CSGO, you must enter some commands in the console. For that, you will need to ensure that the console is enabled. Once enabled, you can either type “cl_showfps 1” or “net_graph 1” in the console to show the FPS.
For a better explanation, here is a step-by-step guide on how to show FPS in CSGO.
- Step 1: Open the console by pressing the “`” or the “~” key located directly under the “Esc” key.
- Step 2: Type “cl_showfps 1” in the console and press the “Enter” key.
- Step 3: Once you press enter, the command will take effect, and a tiny FPS counter will show up on the top left side of your screen.
- Step 4: You can also type in “net_graph 1” and press the “Enter” key.
- Step 5: Once you press the “Enter” key, the new command will take effect, and FPS will appear in the lower right corner of your screen.
If you are a competitive CSGO player, you must display the framerate on your screen. You will know if you are getting a low framerate, which causes a major drop in performance. Check out the simple guide above to show FPS in CSGO.