Want to get a new skin to look super cool the next time you play CSGO? Or maybe you want to sell some older skins you no longer want? Buff.Market caters to all those needs. However, what if the platform doesn’t live up to your standards? Keep reading this Buff.Market review to figure that out.
This Buff.Market review was updated on April 2023.
Here is a list of some of the best and worst of what Buff.Market has to offer:
- Buff.Market also has a mobile app.
- Buyers can negotiate the price of in-game items listed by sellers at Buff.Market.
- The site has an extensive library of in-game items.
- Items listed at Buff.Market have a ton of variety in terms of pricing.
- Users can change the website's display currency, choosing from 13 different currency options.
- The site has a commission fee of only 2.5% for "early bird" sellers.
- The site uses a ticket system for customer support.
- There aren't a lot of withdrawal and deposit options available.
Buff.Market is one of the newer online marketplaces for CSGO skins, where users can buy and sell CSGO skins for cash. The platform uses the P2P trade system for all skin and in-game item transactions. Besides CSGO, the site also stocks items for two other games, including Badlanders and Knivesout.
Our Buff.Market Review
We tried Buff.Market and were impressed by the list of in-game items. Firstly, the site has plenty of options, including cases, knives, and gloves. Secondly, the Buff.Market inventory offered a decent variety in terms of pricing. We found several items listed for several thousand dollars and multiple options under ten dollars. In other words, regardless of what your budget is, you will be able to find an item at Buff.Market.
Another thing about the Buff.Market platform that impressed us was its design. The color scheme and graphical elements look appealing. The website also follows a convenient layout, with nothing feeling out of place or odd. The site was also easy to use, and we faced zero delays while switching pages.
However, the platform lacks in the deposit and withdrawal department as there aren’t many options available. While the site has popular options, we would have preferred more deposit and withdrawal options, as many users might not have access to the ones available on Buff.Market. Another area where we would like to see improvement is customer support. The site offers a ticket system for customer support which is not ideal.
Concluding this Buff.Market review, it is certainly worth checking out. However, because of the issues we highlighted, and more, we feel there are better options that provide better features and service.
Buff.Market Key Features
- Games/Activities: P2P Marketplace for in-game items.
- Buff.Market has an excellent rating of 4.3 stars on Trustpilot.
- Deposit Methods: Visa MasterCard.
- Other Deposit Methods: CSGO P2P and Badlanders P2P.
- Withdrawal Methods: CSGO P2P, Badlanders P2P, Payoneer, Airwallex, Gift Card, and Phone Recharge Card.
Claim Buff.Market Free Bonus
- Go to Buff.Market using our link.
- Register an account.
- Enjoy your free bonus!
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is Buff.Market?
Buff.Market is a P2P marketplace that launched in 2021. While it is primarily for CSGO in-game items, it stocks items for other games as well, including Badlanders and Knivesout.
✔️Is Buff.Market Legit?
We used the site and faced no issues. We found no red flags that would compromise Buff.Market’s legitimacy.
✔️Is Buff.Market Trustworthy?
The site has tons of positive reviews. We bought several skins from the site and had no issues in the deposit or withdrawal process. We can confirm that Buff.Market is 100% trustworthy.
✔️Did Anyone at Buff.Market Get Scammed?
There has been a total of zero credible scam accusations against Buff.Market. We went through several review sites and looked at hundreds of user reviews to verify that.