IGVault is a great platform for buying in-game items. To be sure if it’s the right platform for you, check out our version of an IGVault review, where we dive deep and reveal all its pros and cons. To learn more about what IGVault has to offer, keep on reading.
This IGVault review was updated on October 2022.
Here is a list of some of the best and worst of what IGVault has to offer:
- IGVault has one of the largest libraries of video games covered.
- The IGVault also offers subscriptions for streaming services like Netflix and HBO Max.
- IGVault is one of the most reviewed and highest-rated online marketplaces for in-game currencies on Trustpilot.
- The IGVault platform was founded in 2006, which makes it one of the oldest online marketplaces as well.
- The IGVault platform offers multiple crypto payment options.
- There are several languages available to view the IGVault website.
- IGVault also has an extensive FAQ section.
- In some cases, the transfer of items may take up to an hour.
|Overall rank||#2 out of 12 similar marketplaces|
|Usability||Easy to use|
IGVault is an all-in-one platform where you can buy in-game currencies, in-game items, video game accounts, and subscriptions for streaming services. The IGVault platform was founded back in 2006. IGVault allows users to become sellers for the IGVault platform and sell their in-game items or video game accounts for cash.
Our IGVault Review
After using the IGVault platform for several hours, we concluded that it is one of the best platforms for buying in-game currencies out there. We had a great time using the platform. The website looked great, with nothing looking out of place or odd. The website was also quite smooth, with almost zero lag. What we liked a lot about the IGVault platform was that it also offered subscriptions for streaming services like Netflix or HBO Max.
IGVault is also one of the most reviewed platforms out there. There are over thirty thousand reviews of the IGVault platform on Trustpilot. Most of them are positive, with a rating of 4.4-stars. This rating is well deserved because the site is loaded with other great features as well. IGVault is one of the few in-game currency retailers that offer multiple crypto payment options. On top of all that, the library of games covered at IGVault is huge.
Other services that IGVault offer include account boosting and video game accounts. You can also sell the in-game items you have for real cash. Concluding this IGVault review, it is one of the best platforms, if not the best platform, for buying in-game currencies or other items.
IGVault Key Features
- Games/Activities: Account Boosting, Marketplace for In-Game Items, In-Game Currencies, Video Game Accounts, and Subscriptions for Streaming Services.
- IGVault has over 30,000 reviews on Trustpilot with an impressive 4.4-star rating.
- Deposit Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AmericanExpress, JCB, Skrill, Neteller, and GooglePay.
- Crypto Payments: Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDC, Tether, and BNB.
- Withdrawal Methods: PayPal, Skrill, and Digital Items.
Claim IGVault Free Bonus
- Go to IGVault using our link.
- Register an account.
- Enjoy your free bonus!
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is IGVault?
IGVault is an online marketplace for in-game currencies, in-game items, video game accounts, and subscriptions for streaming services, where users can buy all these things for real cash.
✔️Is IGVault Legit?
The IGVault platform was founded all the way back in 2006. Since then, the platform has been providing an exceptional service, which reassures us that it is completely legitimate.
✔️Is IGVault Trustworthy?
Along with the thousands of positive reviews for IGVault, the IGVault website is also encrypted using the SSL encryption protocol, all of which makes IGVault completely trustworthy.
✔️Did Anyone at IGVault Get Scammed?
We looked at a lot of user reviews for IGVault and found zero scam accusations against it. IGVault is scam-free.