CSGO players have a ton of options when it comes to skin cases. But what about us Rust gamers? Fortunately, we have platforms like Rustcases where users can, you guessed it, open custom cases which give them Rust skins. If that interests you and you want to learn more about Rustcases, you are at the right place. We tested their services and reviewed the site so you can decide whether it’s worth your time.
This RustCases review was updated in 2023.
Here is a list of some of the best and worst of what RustCases has to offer:
- The Rustcases platform has a live chat feature that allows users to chat with each other.
- There is a decent variety of Rust cases in terms of price, with options ranging from as low as just a few dollars up to hundreds of dollars.
- Almost all popular payment options are available at RustCases.
- The site also accepts payments through cryptos, including popular options like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- All the activities and cases at Rustcases use a provably fair algorithm, which ensures that they are not rigged in any way.
- The Rustcases platform does not offer a live chat support feature.
Owned by the popular gambling site, RustChance, Rustcases is a recently launched case-opening website for Rust skins. The platform got launched in 2021. The activities available at Rustcases is not limited to case openings. Case battles and the upgrade feature are also available.
Our Rustcases Review
We tried out the RustCases platform for ourselves. We found that it checks several boxes. The website has a wide range of cases to choose from. The prices range anywhere from a few dollars up to hundreds of dollars. It improves the accessibility of the site because it satisfies users on a budget and high rollers.
The website is also easy to navigate, with smooth animations and clean icons. We experienced no lag while going through different pages of the site. The layout is also quite impressive, with nothing feeling odd.
There are tons of deposit options to choose from at Rustcases. The best part is that the site accepts payments through several crypto options. The site is also super secure and scam-free.
Concluding this RustCases review, it certainly seems like a decent platform for anyone looking to open some cases. However, it’s not perfect, especially for users interested in other Rust gambling activities besides case opening. We feel that you can find better options.
Rustcases Key Features
- Games/Activities: Case Openings, Case Battles, and Upgrade.
- RustCases has several great reviews on different places on the internet.
- Deposit Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Neo Surf, and WebMoney.
- Crypto Payment Methods: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, DogeCoin, BitcoinCash, and Dash.
- Withdrawal Methods: Rust Items.
Claim Rustcases Free Bonus
- Go to Rustcases using our link.
- Register an account.
- Enjoy your free bonus!
Frequently Asked Questions
✔️What is Rustcases?
Rustcases is an online case-opening platform for Rust skins. Along with case openings, users can also participate in other activities, including case battles and upgrade.
✔️Is Rustcases Legit?
Rustcases is one hundred percent legitimate. We opened a couple of cases at the site and had no trouble transferring the skins we won to our Steam inventories.
✔️Is Rustcases Trustworthy?
Rustcases uses a provably fair system for all gambling activities and cases. We can confirm that it is a trustworthy site.
✔️Did Anyone at Rustcases Get Scammed?
Rustcases has a ton of positive reviews. We looked at hundreds of them and could not find any credible scam accusations.